ROLLO PRO TAB TENSION ELECTRIC
Professional motor-driven projection screen with VMS mounting device and side TabTension system.
- Meets all demands placed on a high quality screen and professional projection.
- With tensioning system at the right and left side for a perfect flatness of the screen surface. Suitable for use with ultra short-distance projectors.
- Housing made of steel sheet with a square cross section of 10,5/10,5 cm for a size of up to 230 x 230 cm and 12,5/12,5 for larger sizes. Color of housing and bottom weight tube: white, RAL 9016.
- Varia-Mounting-System (VMS) for direct installation on walls or ceilings; easy and comfortable installation by snap-in device with locking mechanism; this makes the fixing points of the screen adjustable to the structure conditions of many rooms; the VMS-system allows the individual positioning of the installation angles right and left on double guide profile grooves with a length of 50 cm at each end of the housing.
- The trapezoidal bottom weight profile lies flush with the protective housing when the screen is rolled up. This is performed by a micro switch; essential for integration in suspended ceilings.
- Easy and safe operation by an automatic limit stop when screen is rolled up and down. High standard of safety due to maintenance-free, quiet robust tube motor, 230 V, 50 Hz power supply voltage. Motor and cable entry at the right from the point of viewer. In-wall switch (Up/Stop/Down).
- Installation frame is available for installation in suspended ceilings and for a clean ceiling finish.
- Customized sizes, special colour of casing, different types of screens surfaces on request.